I have developed a quick and easy tool to help you determine and evaluate your offensive posture. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you pick and choose the best customers or do you take what you can get?
- Do you set your price and deal with early adopters, or do you take the price the market sets and deal mostly with late adopters?
- Do you innovate new or modified products and services or do you imitate your competitors’ ones?
- Is your brand admired, a trendsetter; or do you just blend into the background?
- Are you constantly surprising competitors and customers–in a good way that is–or are you often the one with the deer in the headlights look?
If you can’t answer positively to at least 3 of these 5 questions, then you’re letting others take the lead and have lost the initiative. You’re a commodity, not a brand.
Contact me if you want the evaluation tool I’ve developed. We can also discuss how you can seize and maintain the initiative so YOU can be on the offensive. I’m never too busy to discuss your needs or those of anyone else you feel may benefit from meeting or talking to me. So feel free to contact me at any time!
Richard Martin is The Force Multiplier. He brings his military and business leadership and management experience to bear for executives and organizations seeking to radically improve performance, grow, and thrive in the face of rapid change, harsh competition, and increasing uncertainty.
© 2015 Richard Martin. Reproduction and quotes are permitted with proper attribution.